This past week has been really tough. My father-in-law passed away last Tuesday night after a grueling 3 year battle with ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease). We headed down to Tennessee on Thursday and got back home yesterday. To say things around here are chaotic would be an understatement. My house is a disaster and I don’t feel like I have the energy to do much about it. And our washing machine has decided to randomly eat clothes! With all that being said, I’m setting just a few goals this week. Nothing overly ambitious, but goals nonetheless to give me something to shoot for.
1. Make my bed, unload the dishwasher, and do 1 load of laundry (wash, dry, fold, put away) every day.
2. Walk or do T-Tapp every day.
3. Go to bed by 10pm 3 out of the next 5 nights.
4. Read 4 chapters of The Boxcar Children to the twins.
5. Work on at least 1 crafty project.
6. Drink 3 liters of water each day.
What are your goals for this week? Any suggestions to help me with my goals?